Clarity Tax Consulting is a tax and accountancy practice. We deliver quality services at a reasonable price.
We provide a wide range of tax/accounting services including
- income tax returns for all entities;
- business registration;
- company & trust set-up;
- bookkeeping & payroll services;
- preparing financial reports;
- BAS & IAS;
- state taxes, eg. stamp duty, land tax and payroll taxes;
- other compliance work with ATO & Revenue NSW (formerly OSR)
We also provide specialist tax technical and tax disputes resolution services. If you have issues with the ATO, eg. being audited, need to lodge private rulings, objections and AAT appeals, then we are happy to help.
We can provide expert tax advice and arrange legal representation for Australian and international clients.
We have an experienced senior team member who worked as an auditor, objection and litigation officer as well as technical adviser in the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) for more than 16 years. We have a detailed understanding of how the ATO thinks and operates and these insights can help us achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Our tax advisory services include:
- Management of tax disputes (including litigation support and negotiating settlements) with the ATO and other authorities;
- Group structuring, reorganisations and tax consolidation;
- Tax planning, compliance and risk management at both Federal and State tax levels;
- Obtaining rulings and advice from the ATO and other government authorities;
- Tailored tax solutions for individuals and executives;
- Business start-up and succession planning;
- International tax planning and structures;
- Due diligence on commercial transactions